EMEA Channel Marketing Specialist
Formlabs launched in 2012 with a record-breaking Kickstarter campaign. Our mission is to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs has a strong network of Partners and Resellers throughout Europe, who work across different countries and verticals. We are looking for an energetic marketing expert who will work closely with our Partners to build and improve their marketing activities and events. If you enjoy working with international teams, have an exceptional “can-do” attitude and like to travel, we have the perfect challenge for you.
Join us as EMEA Channel Marketing Specialist, and help scale our Partners' marketing activities all over Europe.
- Work closely with our Partners providing guidance on their marketing activities.
- Support Partners' field marketing initiatives such as events, conferences, meetups.
- Create and share marketing materials for partners (newsletters, banners, collaterals, etc.)
- Background in marketing
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Self-driven personality, ability to work independently
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to fluently speak Engish and another EU language
- Previous experience in Channel Marketing
- Able to use Adobe Suite (Indesign, Photoshop)
- Knowledge of the 3D printing industry
- A people-first, family-oriented company culture with a working environment with international colleagues;
- A competitive compensation package;
- A flexible vacation policy;
- Free Family Lunch, three times a week;
- Unlimited snacks and coffee, sodas & beers;
- A monthly subsidy for BVG subscription and discounts on sport membership cards;
- A budget to choose your own device (Mac or Windows);
- Access to unlimited 3D printing.
Please send us your CV and a cover letter in which you help us better understand what attracts you to this role in Formlabs and why? We'd also like to read a story about the time you were most successful in your marketing career.
We look forward to your application! We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.