FORMLABS WHITE PAPER:
Injection Molding from 3D Printed Molds
Why you should download
The majority of plastic products in the world today are manufactured by injection molding. Download the white paper now if you want more information on:
- How desktop 3D printers can be used with injection molding machines
- Creating molds in-house to produce small, functional parts for final products
What you will learn
Machining custom-designed metal molds can be prohibitively expensive and time-consuming. Download the white paper now to learn:
- The steps and results of Formlabs' test with Galomb, Inc., a manufacturer of benchtop injection molding machines
- Recommendations and best practices for injection molding with 3D printed molds
- Suggestions for designing and 3D printing molds
Questions? Contact us to learn more or to speak to a 3D printing specialist.
Fill out the form to claim your free PDF.