Formlabs White Paper:
How Mechanical Properties of Stereolithography 3D Prints are Affected by UV Curing
Why you should download
What is the best way to post-cure your SLA 3D printed parts? Standard, Tough, and Castable Resins all require different post-curing methods. Download the white paper now if you want more information on:
- The post-cure process in detail in order to optimize final mechanical properties
- The ideal post-curing method for your project
What you will learn
Our singular goal was to develop the best possible post-cure procedure for our resins. Download the white paper now to learn:
- How time affects different materials
- Proper temperature settings
- Preferred wavelength for UV curing
- How radiant flux impacts post-curing methods
Questions? Contact us to learn more or to speak to a 3D printing specialist.
Fill out the form to claim your free PDF.