The Formlabs Awards Powered by Pinshape
In celebration of FUSE, Formlabs' first user conference, we are hosting the Formlabs 3D Design Awards powered by Pinshape.
Join us in honoring 3D printing and celebrating FUSE by nominating a 3D designer in the following categories:
- Top Art & Design Model: Digital sculpture, Jewelry, Installations, Furniture, Cosplay
- Top Functional Model: Engineering, Manufacturing, Electronics-integrated, IoT
- Top Educational Model: Research, Medical, Dental and all models that illustrate a learning concept
How to Nominate:
- Find your nominee’s design on Pinshape and copy the link to their design in the nomination form. Only designs uploaded onto Pinshape are valid.
- Select the category you want to submit your nomination in.
- Use the form to the right to complete your nomination.
- Stay tuned for voting which opens on May 29, 2017. The link to voting will be updated on this page.
Nominations close on May 24 and voting on top designs opens on May 29. Voting ends on June 6, 2017 and those who receive the most votes will win.
Top Functional Model: SOLIDWORKS Premium License, premium Instructables membership
Top Art & Design Model: ZBrush License, premium Instructables membership
Top Educational Model: Wacom Cintiq Pro 16” interactive pen and touch display, $150 Adafruit gift card, $150 3D Hubs gift card, premium Instructables membership
Rules and Regulations:
- Nominations end on May 24, 2017
- Voting for top designs in each category Starts on May 29, 2017 and ends on June 6, 2017
- Nominated designs must be uploaded to Pinshape
- You can nominate yourself
- You can submit multiple nominations. To do this, nominations must be submitted separately
- Winners will be announced on June 6, 2017 at the FUSE event and via email