Meet Us at Formnext 2021 in Frankfurt
Formnext is a trade fair showcasing the best of additive manufacturing and Formlabs is excited to be a part of it. We look forward to meeting with our partners and customers in person. This event is a fantastic opportunity to explore our latest printers and materials, learn about different 3D printing applications, and network.
Visit us in person in Halle 12.1, booth D39 between November 16-19.
Five Reasons to Join Us at Formnext
- Interact with our printers. From the Form 3L to the Fuse 1, see and interact with our best in class stereolithography and selective laser sintering 3D printers. Formlabs experts will be available to answer your questions.
- Experience our materials. You will be able to see and interact with our library of materials with real-life example parts and take home any of our free sample parts. From Elastic Resin to Tough 2000 Resin, experience our dynamic, high quality materials firsthand.
- Learn from in-booth presentations. Formlabs will present on an array of topics like advantages of a printfarm, injection molding applications, and workflows for the Fuse 1, Form 3, and Form 3L. Expand your 3D printing knowledge by attending these presentations.
- Learn how to optimize 3D printing. Get advice on how to make 3D printing work for your business. Formlabs experts will be on hand to provide knowledge on printers, materials, applications, and workflows.
- Network with peers and experts. Formnext is a great opportunity for networking with peers and experts in additive manufacturing.
In-Booth Presentations Schedule
You’re Invited to Our Get Together
Join us on November 17 starting at 6pm CET at the TechQuartier Frankfurt.
Located at: TechQuartier, Platz der Einheit 2, 60327 Frankfurt am Main (10 minutes walking from Hall 12, next to U-Bahn station Festhalle/Messe)
Connect With Us
We hope to see you at Formnext. Unable to make it? You can interact with us online.
Explore dozens of talks from the Formlabs User Summit 2021 virtual event or connect with our team now for a 1-1 conversation.