Wanted: Special Projects Engineer
3D printing requires a complex interplay of software, hardware, electronics, and materials. As part of Formlabs’ Special Projects team, you get to do it all. As a member of this group, you will design, prototype, build and test systems that could go into future generations of our 3D printers.
Passionate about hands-on engineering and ready to tackle complex challenges with real-world constraints? We want you on our team.
If this is you:
- Have hacker skills that would put MacGyver to shame
- Are ready to dive into complex electromechanical systems
- Thrive in a technical environment with constantly shifting goals and priorities
- Enjoy contributing to projects that are larger than you can build alone
- Constantly imagine new desktop manufacturing systems
- Can keep your work a secret