The resources in this course are curated to anticipate the questions you’ll have as you implement 3D printing into your workflow. Use this course to save time while gaining proficiency in all of the skills necessary throughout the entire print process. These skills include scanning and design, print preparation, printing, and post-processing.
Follow along step-by-step for thorough instruction, or select individual resources most relevant to your needs or learning style.
Build a Foundation
Step 4: Introduction to PreForm
Practice using PreForm, Formlabs’ print preparation software, to increase print quality and success.
- Navigate the PreForm 3D workspace
- Locate and use core tools and menus
- Prepare models for 3D printing and send them to your printer
Step 5: Optimizing Part Orientation
Increase print success and save time and material costs by gaining an intimate understanding of how part orientation impacts your prints.
- Apply advanced support generation tools
- Orient parts for print success and reliability