Spend more time teaching and less time tinkering by learning how to easily and meaningfully incorporate 3D printing into your classroom with these user stories, blog posts, white papers, and videos.
Follow along step-by-step for thorough instruction, or select individual resources most relevant to your needs or learning style.
Build a Foundation
Step 1: Unboxing and Setup
Review this unboxing video before your Form 2 arrives. Become acquainted with the components in your printer and prepare to start printing.
- Identify core printer components
- Install your Resin Tank, Build Platform, and Resin Cartridge
Step 2: Dashboard Registration and Setup
In this video, you'll learn to configure a Dashboard account and 3D print more efficiently by tracking print progress, material consumption, order statuses, and more.
Step 3: Introduction to PreForm
Practice using PreForm, Formlabs’ print preparation software, to increase print quality and success.
- Navigate the PreForm 3D workspace
- Locate and use core tools and menus
- Prepare models for 3D printing and send them to your printer
Step 4: Optimizing Part Orientation
Increase print success and save time and material costs by gaining an intimate understanding of how part orientation impacts your prints.
- Apply advanced support generation tools
- Orient parts for print success and reliability
Step 5: Making Models Printable
Save time and avoid frustration during the file repair process by learning how to use powerful mesh repair tools in Autodesk Meshmixer.
Learn to address:
- Missing faces
- Zero thickness areas
- Non-manifold meshes and more