Find opportunities to use 3D printing to reduce costs and lead times in manufacturing–from small-batch production to tackling inefficiencies on the production line.
Follow along step-by-step for thorough instruction, or pick and choose individual resources most relevant to your needs or learning style.
Build a Foundation
Step 4: Introduction to PreForm
Practice using PreForm, Formlabs’ print preparation software, to increase print quality and success.
- Navigate the PreForm 3D workspace
- Locate and use core tools and menus
- Prepare models for 3D printing and send them to your printer
Step 5: Optimizing Part Orientation
Increase print success and save time and material costs by gaining an intimate understanding of how part orientation impacts your prints.
- Apply advanced support generation tools
- Orient parts for print success and reliability