Durable Resin 1 L
Whether you’re optimizing your manufacturing process, rapidly iterating through designs, or assessing form, fit, and function, Formlabs Engineering Resins are formulated to withstand extensive testing and perform under stress.
Durable Resin is the most pliable, impact resistant, and lubricious material in our functional family of Tough and Durable Resins. Choose Durable Resin for squeezable parts and low-friction assemblies.
- Squeezable prototypes and low friction assemblies
- Jigs and fixtures undergoing significant impacts
- Low friction assemblies and non-degrading surfaces
- Simulating the strength and stiffness of polyethylene (PE)
Supports print resolutions: 100 and 50 microns.
- Durable Resin 1 L
Why Choose Durable Resin?
Durable Resin is a soft and pliable material that bends without breaking while maintaining good rigidity.
Produce parts that are highly resistant to deformation before breaking.
Leverage high-impact strength for rugged prototyping.
Create parts that are smooth and glossy like an everyday plastic.
Strong and stiff
Simulate the strength and stiffness of polyethylene (PE).
Durable Resin is ideal for prototyping consumer products, packaging, and low-friction and low-wear moving parts.
Consider Durable Resin for:
Ultimate Tensile Strength
Heat Deflection Temp @ 0.45 MPa
* Material properties may vary based on part geometry, print orientation, print settings, and temperature. Data was obtained from parts printed using Form 2, 100 μm, Durable settings and post-cured with a Form Cure for 120 minutes at 60 °C.
Form Wash Settings
20 min in IPA
Tackiness has been observed on part surfaces when washed in IPA with more than 10% resin concentration. Use fresh solvent if your parts remain tacky after washing. Do not leave Durable Resin in solvent for longer than 20 minutes total, as excessive solvent exposure affects the quality of the final part.
Form Cure Settings
For parts printed in an engineering-focused resin (such as those in the Rigid, Tough & Durable, and Flexible & Elastic families), post-curing ensures that the parts reach their optimal mechanical properties and can function as designed. There is only one recommended post-curing time for Durable Resin.